Transforming the Life of Every Student
Pasco-Hernando State College is moving the WISE student portal and online application system, and Financial Aid functions to CampusNexus® Student (CNS), a cloud-based, mobile-friendly student information system. The College recently moved all business, finance and human resource functions to CampusNexus. PHSC selected the Anthology full suite of CampusNexus® solutions, which additionally includes CampusNexus Engage and CampusNexus Occupation Insight. This complete system elevates the higher learning experience for students.
- Access to student data on a mobile device
- Access to courses and registration for classes
- Career information using artificial intelligent tools
- Easy submission of electronic forms and applications on any device
- CampusNexus Student
Cloud-based student information system where students will register for classes and more.
- CampusNexus Engage
CampusNexus Engage is a platform designed to engage and retain students. Through Engage, students will be able to register for co-curricular events and activities.
- CampusNexus Occupation Insight
Occupation Insight is a new career tool that allows students to prepare for careers and align their programs of study with future employment goals. Within Occupation Insight, students can explore careers and programs, job growth information and active job postings.
- Letter to Students - June 15, 2021 - Check Out CampusNexus® Student
CampusNexus Student, the new student information system, is live.
Login to myPHSC to find the link and explore. Use CampusNexus to:
- search the course schedules and faculty directory
- view your grades
- calculate your GPA
- register for classes
- view your class schedule
- pay your tuition and fees and review educational expenses
- review financial aid information and financial aid resources
- acknowledge your alerts and holds and respond to requested documents from College departments
- find links to other educational resources such as Nelnet, Florida Shines and more
Check out these video tutorials on the new system.
- How to Register for Classes
- Overview of CampusNexus Student
You will continue to access WISE for a few items until they are fully implemented into CampusNexus Student. This includes viewing and ordering transcripts and performing degree audits.
Visit the myPHSC CampusNexus page to learn more.
Your patience during PHSC’s transition to CampusNexus Student is appreciated.
- Letter to Students - May 11, 2021
Dear PHSC Student,
Please see the important updates below regarding access to your student account as we transition to the CampusNexus® Student system over the next several weeks.
WISE: View Only Beginning May 13
During the implementation of the new CampusNexus® Student (CNS) system, WISE will only be available to view student information beginning Thursday, May 13 at 9 p.m. until Monday, May 24, when CNS goes live. Students will only be able to view and print information in WISE. However, registration, applications, fee collection and graduation applications will not be available.
How do I pay my books and fees?
Any students purchasing books with financial aid for the summer semester must do so prior to 6 p.m. on May 13. Books and supplies can only be purchased via cash, check, or credit card at the college stores the week of May 17–20.
All payments of tuition and other fees as well as delinquent debts can be made in person at any college store location via cash, check, or credit card for the week of May 17–20. Payments can also be mailed to:
PHSC Financial Services Dept.
Attn: Jill Cook
10230 Ridge Rd.
New Port Richey, FL 34654
When will I be able to get into the new system?
WISE will be replaced by the CNS Student Portal. Access to the new system will begin rolling out to students during the last week of May. Please monitor your student email and the PHSC website for further details on logging into the new system. ***Please note that these dates are subject to change. For more details about CNS, visit this link.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we move forward with enhancing your student experience.
Pasco-Hernando State College
- Letter to Students - May 6, 2021
May 6, 2021
Dear PHSC Student,
We are excited to let you know that changes to enhance your student experience are coming the week of May 24!
PHSC is implementing a modern, flexible student information system. The new system, CampusNexus® Student (CNS), will replace the WISE student portal and online application system, and Financial Aid functions.
CNS is a cloud-based, mobile friendly system that offers:
- Access to student data on a mobile device.
- Access to courses and registration for classes.
- Career information using artificial intelligent tools.
- Easy submission of electronic forms and applications on any device.
The first time you access the new system, you will need your @student.phsc.edu email address and password.
- Within CNS, you will have access to information, including: academics, financial account, financial aid, campus information and a message center.
- You can search the course schedules and faculty directory, as well as perform a degree audit, view your grades, calculate your GPA, register for classes and view your class schedule.
- Additionally, you can manage educational expenses and review financial aid information and financial aid resources. There is also a message center to view and acknowledge your alerts and holds.
More information is available on our website at: https://phsc.edu/about/projects/systems/students. Watch for more details coming soon.
Pasco-Hernando State College